Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me...

Well my birthday was actually the other day, and my BFF came to visit with my Peanut, Curly Q, and Munchkin. I have been so excited for this visit and nervous since my roommate's mom and brother were going to be here at the same time(only for part of the time). I had to work on Friday, even with company in town, since I have been working 2 jobs I only had to work one, but still it kind of sucked. Anyway, I have been so cranky and irritable I don't know what to do with myself, I feel really bad since I haven't seen them in awhile, but I just can't seem to help myself. I think its because I feel so overwhelmed with working 2 jobs, and that I'm going to be 40 in 2 years and I'm working 2 jobs (1 that is a temp job) and the other one that isn't anything I want to do for the rest of my life. I think that this is all making me crazy and as well as the fact that I went off my "Happy Pills" for the first time in 7 years. I think that this all wraps up into a nice package of crazy for me. Anyway, we have had some good times even though I have been cranky, I wish my time off could last.

No comments:

Post a Comment