Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Birthday

I know this is late in coming since my birthday was on the 11th, but I wanted to say it was a nice day even though I had to teach. I got to go out for drinks with some teacher friends, had many phone calls from family and friend. My mom, C-Bear, and one of my sisters all sang Happy Birthday to me via my voicemail. I appreciate all the good wishes. My surprise was my BFF and Peanut coming to visit for one night. They flew in Friday and hung out in my apartment with me. On Saturday I took a test for teaching certification then we went downtown and walked in the crazy heat, had an interesting lunch with a series of wrong or forgotten items by our waitress. Then we went and walked in a Wildlife Refuge, where we got to see some birds and a turtle and some could have sworn an alligator...I don't think we have any in PA. Then onto the airport where they caught a flight home and I got to go work at my other job. It was a whirlwind, but it good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment