Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where's My Present

This past weekend while I was in Michigan, I spent time with C-Bear and E., I missed C-Bear's actual Birthday so I gave him his present now, there was no fancy wrapping. The funny part is when I set the present out he came into the room and asked where his present was, we pointed it out and he still didn't get that the bag with the tissue coming out of it was his present. It made the adults in the room giggle anyway here are some pics of him opening his gift.
This is E., I showed you pictures of him before with his Cha Cha's purse, this is his (one of his mother's old ones. I asked him after dinner if I could take a picture of him with his purse and he gladly posed himself in the bottom picture. His mom told him to show the purse in the one below.
I just love this shot and that he did it all on his own! Also, when we went to watch their nightly video we were waiting for the tape to rewind and there was a show on with punk type people on it, they had all colored hair. E., said he wanted painted hair, I asked him what color and he promptly said Magenta...I asked what color that was and he replied it's sort of a purple! Yeah, you got to love a 4 year old that know his fashion and his colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment