Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Wedding








Here are some of the pictures I took at the wedding I attended this past weekend. There are 2 little boys that did a fantastic job being ring bearers. They both walked up and down the aisle with their little flower girls. Although they both had Hello Kitty, bags full of activity items to keep them occupied during the service...along with Nana and Aunt Scooby's camera's to snap off some pictures. One of the only clear shots E. took is the pictures of the stuffed animals...how ironic! They stayed and partied at the reception and E. made a friend with the wedding singer....he complimented her on her pretty shoes(there is a shot of their feet above). Side note the shots of the flowers and the church were me playing with my camera while ChaCha set up some night shots with the bride and groom. Everyone had a great time, it was so good to see everyone, I'm so glad I could make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment