Monday, March 30, 2009

I Just Don't Understand...

Since there has been a list of 25 things people don't know about you going around, I decided to create one of stuff I Just Don't Understand....

1. I just don't understand the draw of the Twilight book series.
2. I just don't understand why anyone over the age of 18, liked the Twilight movie.
3. I just don't understand why I can't find love.
4. I just don't understand the government.
5. I just don't understand why my dad is dead, but there a a lot of scumbags out there walking around.
6. I just don't understand U of M fans.
7. I just don't understand why there are so many Republicans, quick to blame the present situation of the economy on Obama, when he inheirted this situation.
8. I just don't understand why I can't find a good job in my field.
9. I just don't understand why people act the way they do in airports.
10. I just don't understand the Detroit Lions.
11. I just don't understand people on welfare.
12. I just don't understand why Murphy's Law is my real middle name.
13. I just don't understand people are losing their jobs all over the place, but there is outsourcing going on.
14. I just don't understand insurance companies, you pay monthly, and they don't cover or take forever to pay back.
15. I just don't understand why a cell phone can't survive a trip in a toilet.
16. I just don't understand text messaging.
17. I just don't understand how some people have never seen the show Alias!
18. I just don't understand how some people don't think Bill Murray is funny.
19. I just don't understand how newspapers are going under.
20. I just don't understand how unions work.
21. I just don't understand pedophiles.
22. I just don't understand why there are so many people on death row.
23. I just don't understand the TV show Lost.
24. I just don't understand why men lose weight way easier then women. (for the most part)
25. I just don't understand not liking to read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment