Monday, August 24, 2009

Paranoid

So lately at work I have felt totally paranoid. In my old store I felt comfortable enough to go to management and say how I feel and know that there would not be retribution. I don't have that at all in my new place. Also, I feel that some of the managers are just looking to find something that they can write up or just take note of in their heads.

I may be giving them to much credit, however there is one that I will call Witchy, who has been on me for the type of shoes I wear, and to if I have done something correct. Not to blow my own horn to much, but I am a hard worker and I know what I am doing, I did step down from a spot of somewhat authority and am now just a regular schmuck like others, however in doing so I didn't lose my knowledge of my job or my work ethic. I don't know what this person has to prove, but they can back off at anytime I am tired of walking on eggshells and made to feel inferior.

Really what this all boils down to is that I need a new job, or at least another part-time one that I don't have to spend as much time in this place.

So please Murphy, cut me some slack I really am sorry for whatever it is that I have done. Really the other shoe doesn't have to drop, I mean it did a long time ago and I don't know that I have picked up all the pieces from that, just let me know that moving away from my family and friends was not the total wrong decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment