Friday, October 2, 2009

The Cheerleader



On Friday night of my Vacation week...my sister J-9, sister-in-law J. Daiquiri, and my niece Burly. We all drove down to see "Missy" cheer. We stopped and picked up my sister Beeth, and "Missy's" mom Cha Cha C., we completely embarrassed "Missy", as any good aunts should do, all we did was when we arrived was walk up to the fence and yelled her name incessantly, and waved to let her know we were there...her friends thought it was hysterical as did we, "Missy" did not we were told to go away. We had a lot of fun watching the cheers and the game. After every touchdown her team scored the cheerleaders had to do push-ups for every point the team scored! So the top shot is "Missy" cheering and next would be push-ups. Next is J. Daiquiri clapping while embarrassing her daughter Burly. Although how Burly can be embarrassed, I'm not sure because she has a sparkly headband on. Next is J-9 with Burly and then a shot of Cha Cha C. with "Missy" then a shot of "Missy's" feet after the game yes flip flops in late September at a football game are the "in" thing. Cha Cha C. has been going through a rough time due to a douche bag ex-husband and some ungracious sons. We really enjoyed seeing the game and I think deep down "Missy" appreciated us being there embarrassing aunts and all. This completed my tour of the nephews and niece playing fall sports and though I wished I lived closer to be able to see more games, I am grateful that I got to see at least one. They are all good kids and we are proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment