Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Apple Farm








I got invited to go on a field trip with C. Bear and his momma the Director to an apple farm. We had a lot of fun here are a few shots of C. Bear and his momma. Also, some group shots are for the benefit of seeing C. Bear do his funny face, which you will notice he is the only child with his arms up and tongue out in the pictures...he takes after his momma in more ways than one! We got to go on a hayride, a walking tour of the orchard (which is where the funny faced tree comes in), and then we got to play, eat a fresh homemade donut and cider (yum), then do a craft. The odd moment was when I was introduced to C. Bear's teacher and her reply without my last name was I know her she worked at Camp. AH what? That was some years ago....we later learned she had seen my picture on Facebook and so knew who I was...although since its been 20 some years since I worked at camp and believe I look a little different and there is no mention of camp on my Facebook, I still find it a little odd especially since I worked in the kitchen! Thanks to C. Bear and the Director for the invite and lunch I had a lot of fun hanging out with good friends and cute kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment