Saturday, October 3, 2009

October Birthdays



So the October Birthdays were celebrated...last week was one of my older brothers surprise party he turned 40. The top pictures are from that...I unfortunately had my camera battery die so I didn't get that many shots, but I did get one of the "Big L" after he got out of the car. The next one is 2 of my nephews Turtle (bearded one) and Spanky standing with G.S., as you can see she is not as tall as they are!
The next shots are of my roommates birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (Yum) we had a very nice dinner and they brought out her cheesecake with a candle in it and we all sang to her. The couple shots are of the Brit showing off her new sunglasses and her very large cappuccino. Of course we all were in a food coma afterwards, but really enjoyed the day.
Earlier in the day the Crafter, Brit, and I went out shopping at a ginormous craft show where I picked up a few things for my Peanut. It was a very enjoyable time to wander around and see the things people have created. The most popular dog bandannas and little girl barrettes...not sure what that means...but there were a lot of interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment