Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Long Week



So this past week I drove to Michigan for a funeral, one of my aunts passed away (technically she and my uncle have been divorced for many years, however we all still called her aunt and invited her to parties.) She was a great lady she loved to craft which I can relate to, her greatest ability was making cakes. She was one of my sister's godmother and every year to my utter jealousy my sister got a doll cake. It was the ones with an actual doll and the cake part was the dress they were always awesome! It is always great to see relatives the unfortunate part is that most days we only now for most we only see people at funerals and weddings the bad part is that we don't have many left to marry in the family.
The high point of this past week was of course seeing my family and friends and all the little ones as viewed in the above pictures of Little Bob, Peanut, Curly-Q and Munchkin, I also got to see C-Bear and E. I just didn't get any shots of them unfortunately but I did get to enjoy dinner with them and watch Dinosaur Train! I'm glad I got to end the week on a better note! Always great to see everyone and those I missed hopefully next time I'm through I will be able to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment